For all press inquiries, please contact Anna Schumann at email@example.com, or 202.543.4100 x 2115.
View more of our experts’ media interviews and takes on key nuclear issues through our sister organization, the Center for Arms Control and Non-Proliferation.
- COUNCIL FOR A LIVABLE WORLD ENDORSES NEXT ROUND OF CONGRESSIONAL CANDIDATES FOR SUPPORT OF NUCLEAR ARMS CONTROL September 19, 2019
- Council joins others in signing letter against unauthorized war with Iran September 17, 2019
- New project tracks presidential candidate positions on nuclear policy September 11, 2019
- Introducing NukeVote2020: Where Candidates Stand on Nuclear Weapons Policy Issues September 11, 2019
- PRO-DIPLOMACY ORGANIZATIONS: NDAA CONFEREES MUST HONOR BIPARTISAN MAJORITY’S OPPOSITION TO UNAUTHORIZED WAR WITH IRAN July 14, 2019
- Council Joins Others In Signing Letter In Favor of NDAA Amendments July 11, 2019
- Senate NDAA sets a plutonium target experts deem a ‘fantasy’ June 26, 2019
- PRO-DIPLOMACY ORGANIZATIONS URGE SENATORS TO OPPOSE CLOTURE ON NDAA UNTIL AMENDMENT TO PREVENT AN UNAUTHORIZED WAR WITH IRAN GETS A VOTE June 25, 2019
- ‘My way or the highway’: An approach to the NDAA debate June 18, 2019
- Council One Of 64 Organizations to Tell Congress: Halt a March to War with Iran May 21, 2019